Are you someone that wants to improve an area of your life?
It could be getting a promotion at work, finding the love of your life/re-kindling the flame with your spouse, or improving your personal health. No matter what area you want to improve in, I want to give you the steps that will make you succeed. Don’t get me wrong, it does take hard work and dedication. I can guarantee when you reach your goal, it will all be worth it.
I have three questions to ask you. If you can answer these questions clearly, you will establish the necessary steps to accomplish your goal. Make sure to write the answers down, and put it somewhere that you will see it daily.
1. What is it that you want to improve in, and why? Be specific! Writing “I want to be healthier because I know I should be” is a general answer. Writing “I want to decrease my total cholesterol because I want to live as long as possible to see my grandkids grow up” is specific.
2. How are you going to accomplish this goal? You need to establish what strides you need to take. If it furthering your education with a degree or taking a public speaking course to get the promotion, do it! Most of the time this is where we let negativity into our mind and think that is will be a lot of work, or I will be uncomfortable doing so. If you want that promotion bad enough I promise it will be worth it. Never sell yourself short. All humans are capable of being amazing.
3. Who is going to hold you accountable? Everyone needs some encouragement from an outside mind. We all know how hard it is to stay motivated 100% of the time. Having a support system will help you break through the walls that you encounter when working towards your goal. It could be a friend, co-worker, spouse, mentor, or coach. This is a surefire way to accomplish what you have planned to do.
Your happiness has an interesting relationship with the goals you want to achieve. Happiness isn’t money, fancy cars, or a giant house. Happiness is the love, and experiences you share with the people close to you. No matter what you want to accomplish, I can guarantee you think that it will make you a happy. Think about what you want. Ask yourself if it will temporarily make you happy, or if it will benefit you and your family’s happiness forever. If it will do the latter, make it a priority and start today!
If you want more help on achieving your goal of any area, feel free to reply to this email. It is my purpose in life to help people. If your goal is to improve your health in fashion, I encourage you to keep an eye out for more info on our 28 day transformation challenge we are starting on September 6th. It will include everything you need to kick start your health goals.
Yours in health,
Why Health Coaching?
Health Coaching is a powerful tool that helps you to close the gap from dreaming your dreams to actually achieving them, moving you from where you are now in your life, to where you want to be in the future.
Lose 20 pounds in 42 days and we’ll pay for your challenge!
Back to School Specials!
- Purchase a package of 3 Acne Laser Treatments, and receive your choice of an Acne Clearing system FREE!
- Purchase a package of 3 Acne Peel Treatments, and receive a FREE 2 week supply of skin care products!
- Getting ready for back to school can be a real stressor! Relax with a 60 minute Massage and a Fire and Ice Facial for only $150!