Use your own stem cells to heal and regenerate your body without surgery. 90% of injuries can be treated non-surgically.
Healing with Stem Cells
Ben Leber’s Stem Cell Treatment
Ben Leber 3 months after Stem Cell Treatment
Stem Cell Treatments Pioneered in St. Cloud, MN
Dr. Baumgartner was the first Minnesota physician to bring stem cell treatments to the upper midwest, by partnering with Regenexx® five years ago. Dr. Baumgartner saw the promising effects of what a patient’s own stem cells could do to promote healing and repair and decided to offer this non-invasive procedure.
Stem Cell Treatments
Regenexx® Stem Cell Treatments: Unlike a standard stem cell procedure, Rejuv Medical has learned to take this procedure a step further and has launched a version of advanced stem cell and platelet procedures from Regenexx®. Though these procedures can not guarantee results for all, there have been many studies done that are proving the results are effective and worthy of practicing. Rejuv Medical continues to strive in pioneering the field of Regenerative Medicine. Before we can understand how stem cells work, we need to understand how the healing process happens in our bodies and what platelets and stem cells are responsible for in our bodies.
Stem Cell Therapy for Knees in St. Cloud and Savage
If you have encountered a knee injury and are looking for a stem cell therapy for your knees, then you may be a good candidate for regenerative stem cells treatment and procedure at one of our centers in St. Cloud or Savage Minnesota. Whether the injury is due to a past injury or degenerative joint disease, we can repair the knee through stem cell regeneration therapy to ease your knee joint pains.
Stem-cell therapy is most widely used treatment for knee injury through the use of stem cells to treat or prevent a disease or condition. Stem-cell therapy procedure is used to treat arthritis in the knee and other joints. Our novel methods used in Stem Cell Therapy greatly reduce joint pain caused by osteoarthritis.
Knee Surgery vs. Stem Cells
Rotator Cuff Targeted Stem Cells
How to Avoid Meniscus Surgery
Alternative Treatments For:
Ankle Pain / Injury Surgery
Shoulder Pain / Rotator Cuff Surgery
Back Pain / Surgery
- Most low back surgery patients endure lengthy and painful recovery periods. The Regenerative Stem Cell-SCP procedure is an out-patient “walk-in/walk-out” injection procedure where patients can immediately return to activity as tolerated.
- Traditional low back surgery can cut through important muscles and has a high complication rate. Depending on the type of surgery, serious complications can be as high as 3-5 people in 100. Since the Regenerative Stem Cell-SCP procedure is performed through an injection, there is no damage to important back muscles. The possibility for complications are similar to other types of injections.
- Platelets contain growth factors that can help new blood vessels grow. We believe poor blood supply is at the heart of why many patients with chronically pinched low back nerves fail to heal. While traditional low back surgery typically weakens the disc, the Regenerative Stem Cell-SCP procedure may aide in healing the disc.
- Because of the ability of platelets to help healing, the amount of anti-inflammatory used in this procedure is about 1,000,000 times less than traditional lumbar epidural steroid injections. This special nanogram dose is similar to the normal physiologic dose of anti-inflammatories usually found in your body and in animal studies has shown to help stem cell function, rather than inhibit it like high dose steroids. Regenerative Stem Cell-SCP patients can avoid the many risks associated with high dose steroid epidural injections.
- Unlike PRP, which based on our lab experience causes stem cells in culture to grow less quickly, platelet lysate quickly accelerates stem cell growth. This is because all of the growth factors in the platelets become immediately available to the local stem cells.
Non-Union Fractures Treatment
- Complicated, multisegemental factures (severe comminution)
- Open fractures
- Fractures associated with tumors (pathologic fractures)
- Insufficient fracture immobilization (fixation)
- Inadequate blood supply
- Poor nutrition
- Chronic disease states (diabetes, renal failure, metabolic bone disease)
How do stem cells work to heal the body?
What are stem cells and platelets and how do they aid each other in the healing process?
A non-surgical treatment for pain, injury & arthritis
Platelets & stem cells for tissue regeneration & remodeling
Platelets & stem cells for tissue regeneration & remodeling
Cell remodeling with help from stem cells & platelet rich plasma (PRP)
What are stem cells? Are there difference stem cells or are they all the same?
So as long as I can get stem cells and platelets into my damaged tissue then I should see healing take place, correct?
Are these the same stem cells used that are controversial?
Are there studies that support the effectiveness of stem cells in healing the body?
Which physicians are trained to perform stem cell treatments?
Are patients having success with stem cell regenerative therapies?
Are You A Candidate?
Contact us today for:
Stem Cell Treatments and Stem Cell Therapy Alternatives for Chronic Ankle Pain | Rotator Cuff Repair | Arthritis Pain Relief | Knee Replacement Surgery | Knee Replacement Alternatives | Surgery on Ankle | Total Knee Replacement | Knee Replacement Surgery | Knee Injuries | Shoulder Replacement Surgery | Hip Joint Replacement | Knee Pain | Meniscus Tear | Meniscus Surgery | Joint Pain | Rheumatoid Arthritis | Arthritis Treatment | Arthritis Cure | Cure for Arthritis | Rotator Cuff Treatment | Ankle Ligament Tear | Ankle Injuries | Shoulder Pain | Rotator Cuff Surgery | Rotator Cuff Treatment | Rotator Cuff Tendonitis | Shoulder Injuries | Rotator Cuff Pain | Rotator Cuff Tear | Torn Rotator Cuff| Rotator Cuff | Stem Cell Therapy for Knees | Stem Cell Therapy for Arthritis | Stem Cell Knee Injections | Minneapolis | Bloomington | Minnetonka | Minnesota