During these uncertain times, Rejuv Medical is continuing to treat patients in the clinic but we are now offering Telehealth visits where you can talk to your provider virtually, from the comfort of your own home. To make these virtual visits run smoothly, here are some suggestions:
- Make sure you have the right equipment. You will need a device with a camera, speaker, and microphone.
- Make sure your account is active. Prior to your visit, download the app on your phone or tablet and practice logging in. If you are using a laptop or PC, log in to the patient portal to make sure you have access.
- Check with your insurance company about coverage for Telehealth visits. Access and coverage has quickly changed in regards to Telehealth and everyone’s individual insurance plan may have a different stance on these type of visits. It’s best to double check!
- Prepare questions or notes that you have prior to the appointment. This will make a more efficient and complete visit.
- Sit in a well-lit, quiet location. This will improve the quality of your appointment.
- Be open-minded and patient as we are all new to this. There may be some glitches or a call may be lost. Don’t worry, we will call you back!
Although this may not be the ideal or preferred treatment method for you, we are doing are best to help decrease pain for as many people as possible. Our patient’s and our employee’s health and safety are our priority.