With Winter comes dry weather. And dry weather means dry skin 😣
Internally, we know we can hydrate by drinking plenty of water and eating more fruits and vegetables, but there are a few things topically that you can do to help. Below are four tips from our Esthetician, Meredith, for helping with dry skin.
- Exfoliate regularly
- By sloughing off the dead skin cells on your face, you create a clean slate for new cells to surface. It also helps unclog pores so your topical products have an easier time penetrating into your skin!
- Adjust your facial products
- By incorporating a hydrating / cream based cleanser or a hydrating serum / cream, your skin is able to absorb additional moisture to help keep the flakiness away.
- Use a humidifier
- A humidifier not only helps with dry skin and lips, but can also relieve symptoms such as sinus and congestion issues and bloody noses.
- Lastly, you can visit Meredith at Rejuv for a ZO Hydrate and Soothe facial!
- Using a series of medical grade ZO® products and a peel, this treatment targets dry, dehydrated skin to restore hydration and to provide soothing, cooling and calming comfort.
Takeaways for today: drink water, eat fruits and veggies, exfoliate, use hydrating topical products, use a humidifier, and get a hydrating facial from Rejuv 😉
Book a visit with Meredith today by calling 320-217-8480!