NO-COOK LUNCH OR DINNER!
This hearty full-meal salad is a delicious quick dinner or grab-and-go lunch!
You can easily turn this into a vegan salad by replacing the tuna with 1 cup of cooked quinoa, barley, farro, or rice.
Tuscan Tuna Salad
For the dressing:
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp honey
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
For the salad:
- 5 big handfuls of your favorite green (spinach, spring mix, etc.), washed & rinsed
- 1 cup canned white beans, rinsed & drained
- 10 grape tomatoes, washed and halved
- 6 oz tuna, canned
- 4 oz feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 avocado, sliced
Make the dressing: Place the first four ingredients in a small glass bowl and whisk until well combined. Slowly drizzle the olive oil into the mixture while whisking. Add the salt and pepper and taste. Adjust the seasonings.
Make the salad: Place the greens in a salad bowl and top with the ingredients, tossing lightly to combine. Add desired amount of dressing and serve.