This month we’re taking a deep dive into a BILLION-dollar topic. No, that is not a typo!
It’s all about staying healthy as you age.
This year, across the world people will spend $62 billion on anti-aging efforts.
That’s one of those numbers that is so big, it’s hard to imagine.
But imagine this: you don’t have to break the bank in order to be healthy at EVERY age.
Your health & wellness is like your retirement account.
The consistent investments you make NOW – by eating a healthy diet, working out regularly, taking care of your skin/eyes/teeth, not smoking, etc. – pay off big-time deep into the future!
And the BEST part is, it’s never too late to start making those investments in your personal wellness account.
- Working out creates a strong base of muscle (and bone!) that will keep you strong as you get older … plus of course, it keeps your heart & body healthy!
- Getting 7-8 hours of sleep a night builds a healthier and more focused brain.
- Finding ways to manage stress keeps your brain and body happy.
- Eating healthy foods floods your body with the nutrients it needs to function optimally.
- Building a social network keeps you feeling connected, which has a direct link to your feelings of wellness and well-being.
- And so much more!
This means the workout plan you are following TODAY has the potential to pay off decades from now, and your decision to choose an apple vs. a cookie for your afternoon snack will, too!
It’s all about being CONSISTENT with small, good-for-you actions.
Here’s a challenge for you:
Come up with THREE actions you can commit to this month that can help you feel better NOW – and into the future!
- Taking a walk after lunch
- Ditching the sugary creamer in your morning coffee
- Swapping your soda for water
- Hitting the studio for 2 resistance training workouts this week
Basically: What can you do TODAY that your FUTURE YOU will thank you for?
How Can We Help? Schedule Your Consultation.
Liz & Ken’s Rejuv Journey
Esthetics Is Open!
Did you know your skin is the largest organ on your body? Just like our regenerative medicine for the body, the same holds true with our regenerative Esthetics. Explore infrared wraps, body contouring, plasma pen, facial PRP and more, then schedule your consultation!
Tailored workouts and nutrition that’s right for you and your goals. Get A FREE Session…