1. Combine all ingredients and divide into three pitas.
2. Cut in half or 3-4 large tortilla wraps.
3. Top with lettuce, olives, & tomatoes.
1. In a bowl Combine dry ingredients: protein, oats, cinnamon, and almonds.
2. In another bowl (glass bowl) combine peanut butter and honey and microwave for one minute, then stir.
3. Combine directions 1 and 2, place in a pan (with wax paper at the bottom of pan and cut into 20 equal bars.
Olive oil cooking spray
1. In a medium bowl, whisk together yogurt, buttermilk, vinegar, feta, onions, and salt. Cover and refrigerate mixture until ready to serve or for up to 2 days.
2. In a small bowl, combine hot sauce, oil, and paprika. Place chicken in a large shallow dish. Pour hot sauce mixture over chicken, tossing to coat. Cover and marinate for at least 30 minutes at room temperature or in the refrigerator for up to 8 hours. Then cook until done
The information on this site is solely for purposes of general patient education, and may not be relied upon as a substitute for professional medical care. Consult your own physician for evaluation and treatment of your specific condition.
Rejuv Medical Clinic is in close proximity to Central Minnesota's surrounding cities that include Saint Cloud, Sartell, Waite Park, Sauk Rapids, Rice, Saint Augusta, Luxemburg, Clearwater, Clear Lake, Becker, Big Lake, Elk River, Monticello, Buffalo, Annandale, Kimball, Hutchinson, Rockville, Cold Spring, Richmond, Saint Joseph, Avon, Albany, Melrose, Foley, Milaca, Princeton, Pierz, Little Falls, and Brainerd.
Copyright © 2010 | Rejuv Medical | Sartell, MN | All Rights Reserved