Rejuv Medical Clinic / Fitness Center / Gym – Waite Park
901 3rd Street, N Waite Park, MN 56387
(P) 320.217.8480 (F) 320.217.8490
Rejuv Medical Clinic / Fitness Center / Gym – Savage
14247 O’Connell Court, Ste. 250, Savage, MN 55378
M-F: 8:00a – 5:00p
M-Th: 5:00a – 9:00p
Fri: 5:00a – 7:30p
Sat: 6:00a – 5:00p
Sun: 7:00a – 4:00p
Mon: 8:00a – 7:00p
Tues: 9:30a – 7:00p
Wed: 8:00a – 5:00p
Thurs: 8:00a – 5:00p
Fri: 8:00a – 2:00p
Child Care Hours
M-Fri 8:00a – 7:00p
Sat: 8:00a – 12:00p
* Please note, reservations are required and NO food or drink is allowed in the Child Care Room. Child care sessions are reserved for 90 minute sessions.
All of your information is secure and will not be shared with anyone but Rejuv Medical. Rejuv Medical would like to thank you for your trust in us.
Map / Directions
Before Your Appointment
Will My Insurance Cover My Appointment?
It is your responsibility (and good common knowledge) to know and understand your insurance coverage/ benefits.
We understand that insurance can be confusing so here are some tips to help assist you in verifying your network coverage with your insurance and Rejuv Medical.
- Ask your insurance: The phone # is most commonly listed on the back of your insurance card, most of the time. Simply contact them and ask if Rejuv Medical is In Network or also known as Contracted. Below is the basic information they may ask or want to know:
Rejuv Medical, 901 3rd St N, Waite Park, MN 56387
Dr. Joel Baumgartner
Affiliated with the Hearltland provider network
- Document: Ask for a fax/mailed verification. Write down the representative’s name, date and time you spoke to your insurance. This way if there are any discrepancies, most carriers record or document their calls. This way you have a way to help them go back to see what you were told.
- Find out your Benefits: if we are “Out of your Network” the amount your insurance will or may pay could be different and as a result you will follow a different protocol for payment. This also applies to “In Network” services that are billed to insurance in regards to your deductable and co-insurance for services billable to insurance.
- Do you need a referral?: If you need a referral from your carrier to see Rejuv Medical, it is your responsibility to know and coordinate that with your provider to send it to your insurance so there is a authorization # for you to see us.
- Finally, If you do have Health Partner’s with a group # 3080, you do need a referral from your primary care physician.
- We are considered Out of Network with Medica insurance.
Already A Client?
Please tell us how we’re doing: